What Can I Listen To?
Hoopla has over 100,000 albums, and has new content added regularly! You'll find music for adults and kids, and all your favourite genres, like rock, pop, country, folk, metal, jazz, and classical, as well as soundtracks, karaoke, workout music, and much more!
What Artists does Hoopla Have?
Hoopla has many of today's most popular artists, including Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Michael Buble, Lady Antebellum, Arcade Fire, and Pearl Jam. It also has a huge range of classic artists, like Eric Clapton, Tony Bennett, Abba, The Monkees, Elvis, and many more!
Popular on Hoopla
- Borrow 8 items a month (full albums)
- Note: You can borrow 8 items total from Hoopla each month, in any combination of music albums, movies, television episodes, and/or audiobooks
- Borrowing period is 7 days - returns are automatic (so no late fees!)
- Content is always available - no holds or waitlists!
- Using a Computer? Stream online through your internet browser.
- Using an Apple or Android? Get the App, and stream or download your content to listen to offline!
- Hoopla also offers eVideo and eAudiobooks! Borrow eVideo for 3 days, and eAudiobooks for 21 days
How it Works
- Create an account! You’ll need to provide your library card number and PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number). Then, enter your email address, and choose a password.
- Using an Apple or Android Device? Get the App:
- Find and Borrow an album!
- Listen to your album by clicking My Titles and checking your "borrowed" section.
- If you're using the Hoopla App, tap the cloud to download the album so you can listen to it offline!
Instructions - Getting Started with Hoopla
For a full list for FAQs and for Technical Support, see About Hoopla
Can I download Hoopla music?
If you are using the App for Apple or Android you can download music albums to listen to offline. However, once your lending period expires, the album will disappear from your device. You cannot keep Hoopla albums permanently.
What labels does Hoopla have?
Hoopla has music from both Warner and Universal Music, and all of their subsidiary labels.
Can I return my titles early?
You can return the title before the lending period has expired by clicking the "Return" button at the top right of the title detail page. Please note that returning a title early does not give you additional borrows for that month.
Can I listen to my music on more than one device at a time?
You can play hoopla content on several devices, but not at the same time.
How can I see my borrowing history?
Once you have borrowed and returned a title via hoopla you can begin viewing your history from the "Settings" page by the click the "My History" button on your mobile device as well as the hoopla website.