Find lots of helpful services right here in Richmond.
- City of Richmond (Social & Community Services) - Provides an excellent quick list of community service orgranizations organized into sections like Seniors & Retirement Groups, Medical & Health, Parenting & Family etc. Includes phone numbers and web links.
- The Red Book Directory of Services for the Lower Mainland Online - searchable database with over 5,600 listings for community, social and government services in the Lower Mainland. From BC211 (formerly Information Services Vancouver).
For phone service 24 hours a day/7 days a week, call 2-1-1.
- Chimo Crisis Services - Chimo Crisis Services is a non-profit organization specializing in community development and social services related to the natural crises that happen in everyday lives of individuals, families and neighbourhoods. Provides crisis intervention, counselling, community education and development, and support and settlement services.
Crisis Line: 604-270-7070
- Vancouver Coastal Health - Find health-related services
Call Health Link BC for help finding health services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 811
- Richmond Mental Health Services - Describes the different services offered and provides contact information.
Emergency Services: 604-279-7070
- Richmond Family Place Society - Richmond Family Place works to ensure that all children will have a healthy start in life by offering a safe and welcoming environment to ALL families by providing programming that supports children in reaching their full potential.
- Family Services of Greater Vancouver - Services range from prevention to intervention and provide abuse prevention & trauma treatment; addictions treatment; adoption services; community education & development; counselling; employee assistance; employment services; immigrant services; intensive family & parenting services; support for youth with special needs; victim support; and youth services for homeless youth and youth living in at-risk situations.
Richmond Office: 604-279-7100
- Meals on Wheels - The Health and Home Care Society of BC operates the Meals on Wheels program in Vancouver and Richmond. Every weekday between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., their volunteers deliver meals and social contact to homebound people.
» Back to All Subject Guides.