Announcing RBdigital: A New App for eMagazines
The apps for Zinio for Libraries (eMagazines) and OneClickdigital eAudiobooks are being merged into one new app, RBdigital. Library members will see the new RBdigital on the morning of June 27.
- Zinio app users can download the new RBdigital app from their device store
- Your username and password will remain the same.
- The new RBdigital app will have all previous eMagazine checkouts available, but those checkouts will need to be downloaded again, as needed.
- The old app will show a countdown date, currently September 8th, after which it will no longer be available.
- The major changes are to the app -- the website will have no significant changes.
- New users still need to sign up for each service on the websites (not in the app).
- New users sign up at RBdigital Gateway/Zinio or RBdigital audiobooks (formerly OneClick).
- Use the same email and password if signing up for both. (Existing users can choose one of your logins; this will become your RBdigital account.)
Questions? Download a guide to the new app, or contact us.
About Zinio eMagazines
The magazines you love – now available online from your library! We have close to 200 eMagazine subscriptions that you can read online, or download on your mobile device. Zinio eMagazines deliver all the content you get in print, but with expanded interactive features and digital exclusives.
There are no limits on the number of eMagazines you can borrow, and you don't have to worry about returning them, as they never expire!
How to use Zinio eMagazines
If you're using Zinio eMagazines for the first time, check out our instructional guide:
Getting Started with eMagazines [PDF]. To use RPL's Zinio eMagazines you must be a Richmond resident, and have a Richmond Public Library card.
Read Online or Get the App!
You can read your eMagazines online with an HTML5 compatible browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10+) or you can download your magazines for offline reading with the RBdigital App: