How to Access Book Club Sets
The library offers more than 150 book club sets, including current and classic fiction and nonfiction titles. Each set contains 10 copies. Registered book club members may borrow and reserve up to 2 book sets for 6 weeks.
Step 1: Get A Library Card & Register Your Book Club
Step 2: Browse & Reserve Book Club Titles
- Use the library’s catalogue to browse and reserve book club titles.
- One card may be used to reserve up to 2 sets at one time.
Step 3: Borrow & Return Book Club Sets
- The person who reserves the book club set must check it out with their own library card.
- Book club sets can be borrowed for 6 weeks. There are no renewals.
- Book club sets can be returned to any RPL branch during open hours. Book club sets should not be left at outside book drops.
We offer a number of book clubs hosted by librarians at Brighouse Branch.
Click here for the current list of RPL-hosted book clubs for adults.
Register your book club with RPL and borrow our book club sets for free!
RPL Book Club Membership Benefits:
- Choose from 150+ titles in our book club collection.
- Sponsor a book club set and be the 1st to borrow it!
- Get updates about new sets, library staff picks and library programs.
Want to join an RPL Book Club?
Book clubs provide a fun way to connect with other readers who share similar interests. The library offers a variety of book clubs and every season, there are new options to try. Join one today to chat about cookbooks, historical fiction, short stories and more! To see a full listing of current book clubs, visit our book club page today.
Sponsoring a Book Club Set & Other Inquiries
If your book club would like to sponsor a book club set or if you have any questions or comments, please let us know at email@example.com.