Public Computer Lab
- Public Computer Labs are now available at all library branches for those who have limited or no access to a computer, the internet, and/or printing.
- Computer labs are open at all branches from 10:00am to 5:50pm Monday to Friday and on Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00am to 4:50pm.
- This service is drop-in, first come, first served.
- Customers may use up to 90-minutes of computer access per day, system-wide. This will begin with one 45-minute session with the option of adding another 45-minute session, depending on computer availability.
- Please sign in with your library card.
- Capacity limits apply.
- The computer labs have been developed following WorkSafe BC guidelines to ensure safety of staff and patrons.
Computer stations available by branch:
- Brighouse: 13 computers, 3 scanners.
- Ironwood: 4 computers.
- Cambie: 2 computers.
- Steveston: 1 computer.
RPL public computers provide access to Internet and software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.