Public Computer Lab
- Public Computer Labs are now available at all library branches for those who have limited or no access to a computer, the internet, and/or printing.
- Computer labs are open at all branches from 9:00am to 8:50pm Monday to Friday and on Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00am to 4:50pm.
- Advanced reservation and drop in available. Click here to make reservation.
- Customers may use up to 180-minutes of computer access per day, system-wide. This will begin with one 45-minute session with the option of adding up to three 45 minute self-extensions, depending on computer availability.
- Self-extensions will be offered automatically.
- Please sign in with your library card.
- Capacity limits apply.
- The computer labs have been developed following WorkSafe BC guidelines to ensure safety of staff and patrons.
Computer stations available by branch:
- Brighouse: 42 computers, 3 scanners.
- Ironwood: 25 computers, 1 scanner.
- Cambie: 8 computers, 1 scanner.
- Steveston: 6 computers.
RPL public computers provide access to Internet and software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.